Booking a piercing or jewelry service
To keep our studio a safe and healthy place to visit, we ask that all our clients follow these guidelines.
- All piercing and jewelry services will be done by appointment. If you come to the studio without an appointment, we can still help you; you'll be asked to make an appointment using this system and wait in your car until the specified time.
- Only clients with appointments will be allowed in the studio; companions are not permitted at this time
- A surgical mask or face covering must be worn at all times in the studio.
- Anyone entering the studio must use hand sanitizer we provide on entry.
- Clients should maintain a distance of 6 feet from other clients and personnel within the studio
- If you have a cough, a fever, a sick child or relative at home, or are otherwise feeling unwell, please reschedule your appointment. We'll be here when you're ready!
- Until further notice, no oral piercings or jewelry insertions will be performed. This means lip piercings, tongue piercings, and any other piercing in or near the mouth.
Thank you for helping us slow the spread of respiratory disease!